They can cause personal injury, or even fatality, damage to vehicles and property. Our services include:
- Reviewing the available evidence as a whole and preparing a reconstruction report;
- Providing opinion on vehicle speed, condition of vehicles, the road layout, lines of sight, visibility issues, driver reactions and pedestrian movement;
- Carrying out reconstructions at the collision scene at any time of day relevant to the circumstances, weather conditions, component failure and tyre failures;
- Assessing CCTV footage;
- Researching the accident statistics for a particular section of road to see whether there is any evidence to show it is an accident blackspot and why;
- Modeling certain data in order to prepare 3D simulations of road traffic collisions;
- In cases involving suspected fraudulent insurance claims and possible staged or contrived collisions, we can look at the whole circumstances, road layout, vehicle dynamic and carry out forensic inspections for damage continuity.
- Forensic analysis of tachograph charts and digital tachograph data in terms of driver’s hours offences, driver behaviour and verification of routes/route tracing.